FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS...
1. Is my donation tax deductible? Will I receive written acknowledgement for tax purposes?
YES, all donations are tax-deductible through the organization of your choice.
Gifts for the residents of Vindobona Nursing & Rehabilitation Center during our Winter Giving Project are NOT.
Since we are not the final recipient of your donation, we do not offer written acknowledgement through our drive-up collection days. However, if you would like to receive written acknowledgement for tax deductible purposes, we suggest making your donation online or through direct delivery options to the sponsoring organization as we are just a facilitator in the delivery process.
2. Will my donation stay within Frederick County, Maryland?
YES, all donations will directly benefit those in need within our local Frederick County, Maryland communities.
3. Do you serve areas outside of Frederick County, Maryland?
For now, NO, but the future is full possibilities…
4. Are any of the St. Nick Delivers' team members or volunteers paid for their time or participation?
NO, St. Nick Delivers! is completely volunteer run and no one associated with the project is paid for their assistance.
5. Does St. Nick Delivers! retain any portion of my donation?
NO, 100% of all donations received through St. Nick Delivers’ drive-up collection day events are distributed directly to the donation’s intended charitable organization on their respective agreed upon receiving dates. All online and mailed donations are made directly through your selected organization's website or their provided mailing address.
6. I missed the St. Nick Delivers! drive-up collection day event, what do I do with my donation/gift?
If you cannot or miss attending our drive-up collection day event at HFCC's parking lot, please refer to the charitable organization's donation acceptance options on the 'Winter 2021' Giving Project page. Should you miss both our and their collection site dates/times you can either contact the organization directly to make drop off arrangements at a mutually agreed upon time or, if applicable, mail your donation to the shipping address provided.
7. Will St. Nick Delivers! accept my monetary and/or gift card donation at their drive-up collection day event?
YES, we will accept monetary and gift card donations at our drive-up collection day event however, we highly encourage checks be mailed directly to the charitable organization's address provided within our 'Winter 2021' charitable organization's description of needs.
8. My group/business would like to organize a collection for the current St. Nick Delivers! Giving Project drive, is there a way to sign up as a group/business instead of selecting individual ornament items we will be promoting to collect?
YES, click the sign up genius link under the heading for your selected organization(s) listed on the 'Winter 2021' Giving Project page. On the sign up(s) select the "ALL (organization name) Giving Tree Ornaments" option. This will let us know your intention without having to select each ornament on the sign up. Please note your preferred delivery method in the comment section.
Note: Let us help promote your Giving Project drive; to print your own St. Nick Delivers! ornaments to post or hang on a giving tree at your establishment contact our Project Coordinator at email@example.com.